What we do
Our business was formed in 1979 and it remains focused on developing close relationships with private clients, often extending over many generations, their trusts and pension funds.
We specialise in providing purely fee-based, bespoke, discretionary investment portfolio management. However, this is typically provided through a multitude of financial planning services, which include:
- Pensions & pension plan consolidation
- ISAs & ISA consolidation
- Trust management
- Inheritance Tax mitigation
- Care Fees planning
Although we use sophisticated research systems and investment techniques, we are happy to talk to our clients as individuals rather than rely on technology.
Focused on developing personal relationships with clients.
Benefits of being a client
- You will be a named client, welcomed into our client family, not just an account number!
- You will have a main point of contact with us, usually one of the investment managers or advisers, who will know exactly what they are doing for you
- Our whole team will get to know you
- Meetings as frequently as you wish
- Online access to our ‘clientHub’ where you can view valuation information on the portfolio we look after (see video link below for more information)